Saturday, June 13, 2009

Working on a Photobook!

A couple older images from my trip to France.
My camera wasn't so good, but I like these images all the same.
Maybe they're just nostalgic for me.
Monet's garden in Giverny France

"Vortex" staircase designed by Michelangelo


Black and White or Color?
Both have their advantages...there's something dominant about the b/w image.

This is Mont St.Michele



Chambord in France



My first semester at CU is over! It's weird to think that at this time last year I was living in Austin in the heat and humidity working at a cafe with no idea that I would be here today. Anyway, I'm glad all the stress of finals is over...but I found out I got all A's! That means I have a 4.0! But hold on your immense excitement, that's for now...if I even get an A- next semester that drops..sad.


I'm taking an informal class at CU about creating a digital photo book, which I've done before but it was for someone else. Now I get to create mine! I'm just starting to realize the huge number of possibilities are open to me with this project. It's overwhelming at times. How do I choose which photos to choose? I certainly have favorites but they don't necessarily work together cohesively...what to do? I'm still mulling it over in my mind. These are some old images I like..but maybe just for nostalgic reasons.









No comments: